* Hiding out

Things have been pretty quiet on the homefront. Every day is an all-5 day for Hercules lately, which is truly incredible. So I've been doing a lot of self-reflection these days and coming to grips with my own behavior patterns. I'm finally realizing just how alike Hercules and I actually are, because in truth I don't know how to handle my anger either, it's just that I manifest it differently than he does. Imagine that. I've got a lot of work to do.

I think another reason I've been turning inward is because the outer world is becoming too horrific to bear. Not my immediate world, thank goodness, but the greater world that we all share. Not to mention Iraq, Africa, Washington DC. It overwhelms me.

Do me one favor, could you? Please sign this petition: Buying Sex is not a Sport. Because the fact that this sort of thing isn't universally condemned just boggles my mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home