* New look, new perspective

Check out the new look! You like? I think it's an improvement. Please let me know if it's broken in your browser.

As for Hercules, he's been in all kinds of trouble lately. Yesterday he refused to do his writing work, so he was sent to the ABLE room and shoved his teacher on the way out. Today he was suspended from Adventure Club (his before and after school program) for punching one of the instructors. This is the last time they'll suspend him. Next time he'll be expelled.

I'm ready to put him on meds right now. I've certainly done a complete 180 on this subject. Now I feel like the sooner we can get him on something, anything, the better - hopefully before he gets kicked out of school.

And yet at home things have been pretty tame. Just the usual back-talk and punching tables, but he hasn't been physical towards me or Pa. Mostly he's just tired in the evening and needing lots of affection, which I'm happy to supply. My heart aches for him. I want to make it all better and it's hard to be patient.

6 Comments:

Blogger ljmax said...

Love your new layout--did you design this yourself or buy the template? I'd like to change mine but don't know where to start...

1/20/2006 8:38 AM  
Anonymous renee said...

thanks lj! i did the design myself. i can help you with your template if you like. email me - gyrovaguex at yahoo dot com.

1/20/2006 5:26 PM  
Blogger kristal said...

I like the line drawings and the bright colors. Very nice!

1/20/2006 8:56 PM  
Anonymous renee said...

thanks kristal! me too:)

1/22/2006 10:37 AM  
Blogger fiercelyfab said...

This is a great template Renee- artistic talented mama you are! It is my last comment I swear... I'm on purge comment mode on Renee's blog--updating my reads and sucked in!

One of my goals for the year is getting mor techy and laying out a newer design myself--we'll see where I go with it.

1/23/2006 12:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your new design...I am soooo
there with you on your heart aching
for your baby.
I will be looking forward to your
future posts regarding Herc...

1/23/2006 7:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home