* Dreaded Words . . .


New Do
Head lice. Yep. I got a call from the school nurse yesterday. Hercules had 'em bad. It was pretty gross. And humiliating. How could I have missed them?? I'm the one who washes his hair! But it never occurred to me to look for them, and you really have to be looking for them, the nasty little critters.

Anyway, Hercules is now sporting a new do, and he seems pretty pleased with the results of the whole ordeal. The treatment was successful, and he's back at school today lice-free. Now I've got some laundry to do . . .

Here's another pic of Rio with his mohawk. The first one makes him look like he has no neck, but he had to have those bunny ears, so there it is. This next one is rather dashing, me thinks, even if it is a little dark. It was so much brighter on my Mac, I swear! If only everyone had a Mac, the world would be a happier place;)
Tough Guy

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! what a super handsome young man! Nana & Papa love the look.....he couldn't look bad anyway!...He's just too cute...hair or no hair!

9/20/2005 4:14 PM  
Blogger fiercelyfab said...

most of us had lice when we were in elementary at one point, they spread like crazy no matter how clean you are...no biggie.

9/21/2005 1:55 PM  
Anonymous Fate said...

Absolutely LOVE the new doo! Yay Rio! Good to see you posting as well. Seems as if I'm actually BEHIND! BOO! And at 1:30am in the morning I can't exactly browse more. I just figured I'd pop over and post a comment telling you need to post more! Hah! Pot calling the kettle!

Good to know everything is going so well! Can't wait to catch up soon!

Ciao!

9/22/2005 1:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home