* Spring Arts Program


Spring Arts Program
Originally uploaded by Renee May.
This is a shot from Rio's Spring Arts Program at his new school. That's him in the very center. He looks like he's wearing all black, but it's really navy blue.

As you have noticed, I'm not being overly attached to frequent posts! Although this may disappoint some of you and drive others away, it's working very well for me. In fact, I have always favored the photoblog format and this may sort of evolve into a Rio photoblog. I don't really know. I guess I just won't be attached to any sort of format, I'll just do whatever works.

Rio continues to do well at his new school, although he did some backsliding after Spring Break. No big surprise there, seeing as how he got to spend the whole week watching TV and eating burgers with his Papa. Going back to the structure of school was a bit difficult, but his teacher was able to turn it around again by the end of the week. She is fantastic! She's really great at emphasizing the positive and trying to make Rio feel good about school. That seems to be making a huge difference.

So I gotta run and get Rio to an appointment with his counselor today. Hasta luego amigos!

2 Comments:

Anonymous FateWineRoses said...

Hon, it's your blog. Never forget that and do whatever you damn well please!

It's GREAT to hear that Rio is doing so well.

4/06/2005 10:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Renee,
I'm a freelance writer in CoMo and I was directed to your site by Mike Terry (http://mike.eterry.net/blogger.htm). I'm working on a story about blogs, gearing it towards the parent crowd. If you would send me an email, I would love to see if you could answer a few questions for me! Thanks!

Kim (kwatkins at att.net)

4/21/2005 12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home