* Brave explorer


Brave explorer
Originally uploaded by Renee May.
Before it's too late, I must direct your attention to Self-Portrait Day, the latest meme designed to introduce new faces to the blogosphere. Check it out! Yours truly is right there at the top this week:)

As for our little Hercules, he's been doing great all around except for some icky flu bug that's been pestering him since Saturday night. He's been throwing up at night all over his bed. This is not fun for me or him, trust me. The weird thing is, he's fine pretty much all day. He's only sick at night, and then it all comes up. If he does it again tonight I'll take him to the doctor tomorrow. I'm hoping it has passed, but only time will tell. The night is young!

Today I'm sharing a photo of Hercules exploring Flat Branch Creek near downtown. It's a pretty cool place. If you click the picture you can go to my Flickr site and the next picture in the set is from the same expedition.

3 Comments:

Blogger portuguesa nova said...

Wow. That is an awesome picture.

3/18/2005 4:08 PM  
Blogger portuguesa nova said...

And I hope the little guy feels better soon!

3/18/2005 4:08 PM  
Anonymous renee may said...

thanks portuguesa nova! he's feeling better than ever already:)

3/21/2005 6:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home