* Request for Divine Providence

Hercules goes for his psych evaluation today. So please, everyone send us your prayers, good vibes, positive thoughts, astral affection or whatever form of good wishes you favor. He's gonna need it.

I would also like to thank everyone of you who has offered me support, encouragement, and words of wisdom. You know who you are, and I am thankful for every one of you.

Now, I would really like to be able to put all this drama behind me and get back to my original plan for this blog: amusing anecdotes of Rio's antics. Stay tuned!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Bob said...

You have my bestest wishes for today. Feel the waves of positive vibes coming your way.

I wish I had a suggestion for you in dealing with your little man's issues. We too spanked ours, but had little need for it past toddlerhood so it worked for us. It doesn't for everyone. The only thing I can offer is an observation that Rio's behaviour sure sounds like someone who constantly wants attention and doesn't like being one of the crowd. Could this be related to your recent marriage and instant family?

The previous is merely an idea. I'm no expert and I hesitated to write it as I am not in possession of any of the facts other than what you've blogged.

Good luck! I'm pulling for you both.

2/17/2005 10:08 AM  
Anonymous Fate said...

A day late, I'm sorry. . .but I hope my prayers find you well.

2/18/2005 4:36 PM  
Anonymous renee may said...

thanks guys:)

2/20/2005 8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home